Terry Harlow is a Realtor with The Lauri Morrissey Team. A full-time Realtor, Terry welcomes your questions about the ever changing, local real estate market in Saratoga and the Capital Region. Most people buy and sell a home only a few times in their lives. It's a big financial investment. That's why it's important to work with an experienced real estate professional that you trust. A friendly, hard-working Realtor who always puts YOUR best interests first. Terry looks forward to personally guiding you through the adventure of selling or buying your home.
Are you or someone you know thinking about selling or buying? Call, text or email Terry, the Realtor with the "movie star" last name.
LET'S GET SOCIAL
IN THE MEDIA
Terry has been featured in Fortune.com as a success story for career changes at 50 plus! Read more here:
Read about us in The Business Review, "Team spirit: more agents banding together:"
COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT AND PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS
- Academy for Lifelong Learning (A.L.L.) at Saratoga Springs, sponsored by SUNY Empire State College, Resource and Development Committee
- Ballston Lake Improvement Association (BLIA), Membership Committee
- Capital Region Multiple Listing Service (CRMLS)
- Greater Capital Association of REALTORS (GCAR)
- New York State Association of REALTORS (NYSAR)
- National Association of REALTORS (NAR)
- Seniors Real Estate Specialist (SRES®) Council
- The Chamber of Southern Saratoga County (CSSC)
- CSSC Round Lake Business Alliance
- Saratoga Chamber of Commerce
- Financial Women's Association (FWA)
Specialties: Acreage, Custom Home, Dream Home, First Time Buyers, Investment, Land, Luxury Homes, Move-Up Home, New Construction, New Home, Relocation, Residential, Retirement